- Charm City (2018) documents the work of Safe Streets
- Safe Streets documentary produced by Wide Angle Youth Media
- Safe Streets in the Community: Park Heights
- Interview with Dedra Layne, Safe Streets Program Director, featured on Cleveland local news
- Safe Streets' Cherry Hill site featured on ABC2 news
Safe Streets Baltimore is an adaptation of the Cure Violence model. The Cure Violence model addresses violence as a public health issue using community-based and data-driven strategies. For more information on Cure Violence, view the resources below.